Magnetic filters produced remove the metal particulate from any kind of process fluids, such as lubricants, oil emulsions, washing water, cooling water and fuel in a cost-effective way and without the use of consumables.
The heart of the system is a stainless steel tube fitted with high-efficiency neodymium magnets placed in a filter holder made of stainless steel or plastic. Exploiting the capacity of the magnet, substances such as iron, carbon steel, stainless steel or carbides are attracted and captured on the surface of the tube. The slow flow around the magnetic core causes the smaller particles (down to 1 micron in size) to be attracted by the force of the magnetic field. The magnetic filter works with no consumption of electricity or water. No maintenance is required apart from occasional cleaning.
- Separation of smaller particles down to 1 micron
- No consumables required
- Better quality in correction provided by a cleaner lubricant
- Less machine and tool abrasion
- Increased duration of cooling lubricants
- Reduction of disposal costs